Welcome to day 2 of Open Repositories 2021, where we’ll kick off the main programme! Below is important information about accessing conference sessions, livestreams and recordings.
- Registered attendees must log into Sched to access session links!
- If you did not register, see livestream/recording info below (registration is now closed, as we have reached our maximum capacity)
- Registered attendees were sent an invitation to join Sched. Check your inbox (or spam) for an email from email@example.com with subject “You’re Invited To Open Repositories 2021”.
- If you’re having trouble logging into Sched, you can set or reset your password . Use the email address that you used when registering for the conference in Eventbrite.
Livestream & recordings
- Sessions will be livestreamed on YouTube. If you didn’t register for the conference or a session is full when you try to join, check out the livestream!
- The public schedule is at https://www.conftool.net/or2021/sessions.php, so you can see which sessions you might be interested in watching via Youtube or recordings.
- If you can’t make it to a session, recordings will be available on Youtube shortly after each session.
- Recordings and slides from yesterday’s workshops are available now.